Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whats going ON!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by takebackthepower, Apr 17, 2006.

1. takebackthepower

takebackthepower Registered Member

i came home from college and went to start my jimmy and all out of no where my RADIO, windows, and off road lights dont work.

I was freaking out about this, well later on i find out that my dad had started my truck for me to keep it running and stuff, and my fuel pump switch is right next to my back window switch, so what i think happened is he hit the switch for the back window and it went down but he never turned it off, so most likely blow the back window motor.

but what does this have to do with my radio and other windows?
    and how can i fix it?

please help.
    thanks to all:p:

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

maybe just be a fusable link....

3. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

:doah:

4. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

bust out the ole wiring diagram start checking the links, look for broken fuses, relays or anything like that. And above all check the battery connections and make sure the battery has a charge. My friend had his '03 s-10 truck towed home because he though something was seriously wrong with it, wouldnt start, no power...idiot didnt even give the positive side battery cable a jiggle.:doah:I came along and fixed it for him in 3 minutes.