Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats it worth?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sparky, Jun 8, 2001.

1. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    Tell me what you think this Jimmy is worth. It's a 77 with a sb400/th350/np203. Seems to run well but need some carberator work. Transmission shifts well. The engine was suposedly rebuilt a year ago, and I know its not been driven much. The body is kind of ruff. All the pannels are strait, but is rusted through on the bottem of the fenders and rocker pannels. The interior is beat up but not beyond repair. The frame has been welded over at the stearing box, and it looks like they did a decent job. It has a 3-4 inch lift with blocks front and back. I think it has a 12 bolt rear and 10 bolt front. Also has 3 good bfg ats and one goodyear at. All are 33's. Let me know the range of what you think its worth. A friend of mine is thinking about buying it and I told him I did not think it was worth any more then a grand in the condition its in.

Sparky

When all else fails... Check the blinker fluid.
    78 K-5

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Not sure what it is worth. But if he does buy it, the first thing he needs to do is get rid of the front blocks. They are unsafe.....Just my .01 Dan

3. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Depends on what area you're in but I think a grand is probably the highest I would go.
    Good Luck,
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com