Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what's it worth?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Stratispho, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Stratispho

Stratispho 1/2 ton status

I have a 383 stroker built from a 92 chevy 350 block. It's carburated and has just under 900 miles on it from a rebuild. Its paired with a 700R4 tranny which was rebuilt at the same time as the motor.

It's pulled sitting on an engine stand. I have a 4000psi steamer to clean it but didn't want to for fear of ruining something on the engine.

Only problem I know if is that the flywheel needs to be replaced because orginally it was set up with the wrong spacer and the starter broke quite a few teeth.

2. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

100 bucks and ill drive out there to pick it up.:D J/k but if you wanna sell it to me just lmk i want/need a new motor.

Sorry to hijack but what company kit did you go with? Got any pics?

3. Stratispho

Stratispho 1/2 ton status

It was done by a shop in the area so I don't know. I bought the Blazer with the motor done already. I called the shop and they verified that they had done the work but the guy there couldn't remember any better then the owner.
    It was dynoed but I don't have the exact numbers right now. It was around 400 but not exactly sure. I'm not looking to sell it per se. It's already been spoken for and the guy asked me how much I wanted for it. He helped me pull it out of the blazer this morning so I have to take that into consideration. It has all the harnesses and everything on it still.

4. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

10-4 good luck im thinkin with the tranny and harness. somewhere around a grand.