Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whats my K5 worth?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by obrut, Jul 31, 2000.

1. obrut

obrut Registered Member

I might be getting another K5 thats lifted and is newer and i would have to sell my 84 K5, just woundering what a far price to ask for it. Its an 84 4x4, 305, it has 4speed auto, power windows, door locks, rear window, A/C, and everything works except the A/C that needs a charge. The interior is in great shape, the dash pad and door panels look like new, the head liner materal is gone but the board is still there, the seats has some wear but have no major hole, and the interior is gray. The exterior is ok, the front fenders, hood, driver quater and passanger door are in great shape, but the drivers door and passanger quater has some rust, and the rockers are really rusty, theres one small hole in the floor, and the tail gate is in good shape but has some rust. The grill assembly is perfect, and all off the glass is good. The frame and and the rest is rusty but just the normal. The engine runs great the 4x4 works and the truck has 84,000 miles on it. So whats a far price to ask for it?

2. Hey how about a $1000 bucks,I'll come get it this weekend!!
    Just kidding,I'm not an expert but I'ed ask $2900 and expect about $2500.Thats around my area though,Cincinnati Ohio.Hope this is what you wanted to here.
    Good Luck.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

3. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status