Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's the best restaurant in Dallas?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Goober, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

What\'s the best restaurant in Dallas?

I'll be spending a week in Dallas soon and I need some advice on restaurants and nightlife. Disco's and nudie bars are out of the question but I wouldn't mind seeing a show or doing some sightseeing.

I'll be staying downtown but I'll have a car to drive around.

So, let's hear it: What do you do for fun in Dallas??

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Re: What\'s the best restaurant in Dallas?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Go to the big spinning ball resteraunt. Its called reunion tower. Good overpriced foof but a cool spinny atmoshpere. Not really that much to see downtown, even tho its really nice. They have a memorial for JFK somewhere down there too you might want to check out. Oh and there is a 4wp near the downtown area too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

The best restaurant is probably The Mansion On Turtle Creek, well, at least it's the most expensive. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Too bad the nudie bars aren't on your list. Dallas has some of the absolutley most stunning women working in those places that you'll ever see. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I agree with Harry on Turtle Creek. You can get some excellent food including 'game' type meat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Suit Coat and Tie mandatory when I was there last

5. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

another good one is the french room in the adolphus hotel. very nice.

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    another good one is the french room in the adolphus hotel. very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on! I'm staying at the Adolphus! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Thanks for the suggestions, as long as the boss is paying for the trip I want to enjoy it as much as I can! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any good biker bars around?

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif