Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats the craziest thing you ever done

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by protechk5, Mar 30, 2006.

1. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Heres a picture of my friends and me jumping off this cliff, its pretty insane. Ive done it aleast 10 times (always cuz theres girls there) and everytime I either get the wind knocked out, gets bloody nose, or knee my self in the face when you hit the water. Some other crazy things Ive done, Ive jumped off some pretty high cliffs and water falls snowboarding. And motocross was my sport growing up, I was into it hard core. Every weekend I would race and riding is real rough, especailly when your racing with 39 riders.

[​IMG]

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Used to jump off the cliffs of a gravel pit, near cbbr. Hurt, no matter what hit first!

3. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I bungee jumped off a 180 ft train tressel (bridge). when I was 14 I jumped a double jump on my YZ80 at Saddle Back Motocross park that only the expert 125 and 250's were jumping. I had to get a run from off the track down a steep hill onto the track. if I tried hitting it from the turn before the jump I would have only been in third of forth gear, but the run I got from starting off the track down the hill let me get into fifth or sixth pinned, I dont remember what it had for the top gear fifth or sixth but I was in it when I hit the jump. I just clipped the peak with my rear tire on the landing and bottomed the bike out hard but I landed it with out crashing. I did not try it again, and I was shaking like crazy from adreneline. I asked my buddy if he was going to try it. he was faster then I was and he said HELL NO!, you barely made it, if you would have been 2 feet short you would be going to the hospital right now.

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Are you the light color dot?

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I jump off my wife every once in awhile...Does that count???

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I jump on mine every now and then...

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Volunteer to be shot at, more than once:what: :screwy:

John

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Too many things to count, 7 concussions later I'm right as rains. :D

One goofy thing we did. Take 6 old wood school desks nailed together on skis with no steerage down a verticle hill with trees at the bottom. I laughed all the way down, at least until the we reached the trees.

We used to jump off an old raised sewer access into high weeds in an old field. At least until I jumped onto a hidden t-post and skewered myself.

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i have jumped of some tall bridges while i was rafting alot
    i dont think anything that tall
    more stupid stuff than crazy stuff
    homemade pipe bomb in the crook of a old oak tree
    blew the tree in half, somehow we diddent get hurt.

10. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

300 ft rappel in western Utah, Aussie stye, that facing down the hill.

11. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

my friend had a little kids toy strapped to the back of his truck....it was a big toy for little kids....a horse on a giant platform suspended in the air by springs soafter their graduation i rode all around the school and back to his house doing 55mph on this horse strapped to the back of the truck bouncing up and down.....was it stupid....yes very....was it fun.....yes very....would i do it again.....in a heartbeat ;D

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

jumping out of a C-130, with a chute I packed myself. Seeing how much black powder a Ruger Old Army would hold-had to shave the end of the ball to get the cylinder to turn:eek1: .

13. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Mine are obviously skate related... Too many to count when I was young... seriously...

Tail dropped into this 3/4 pipe once for a T-shirt... :doah: :haha:

[​IMG]

14. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Once me and my cousin decided to go urban baja-ing in his toyota pickup. It was just this long stretch of allies and we were doing anywhere from 30 to 60mph the whole couple miles of it. The bad thing was that the allies intersected with other normal streets. It was dark though so we would just watch for headlights on the road, see there was none and kepp going i couldnt even tell you how many stop signs we ran that night.

15. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

aviation rescue swimmer school and USCG advanced rescue swimmer school. I know thats sad. With the completion certs and 1.25$ I could get a cup of coffee from Dunkin dognuts

16. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Its yet to come...

I haven't done THE craziest thing in my life yet...but every day is a new oppertunity!...

I'm suprised no one said "got married" yet..:whistle:

I've done my share of stupid daredevil tricks..like popping a wheelie on my 20" sting ray bike as a kid,while I was going down a steep and short hill ..ended up off the bike,sliding on my ass,until my pants and underwear were mostly GONE,and what remained was covered in blood..it was a long limp home...:doah:

Had a souped up lawn tractor I changed the pulleys on,and it would go 45 mph on a level road!...one day I looked behind me as I was riding it down a public street that led to the school at the end of the street I lived on,and a police cruiser was inches behind me..the cop honks the horn,and tells me over the PA to "pull it over"...:eek1:
    ..naturally being young and dumb,I tried to outrun him..and succeeded!...but I hit the curb at 40+ mph and it flipped over,I jumped off and only got minor cuts and abrasions,and ran off into the nearby thick woods..I watched in horror as the cop walked up to the still running tractor,tipped on its side,screaming at 4000 rpms,and shocked himself trying to shut it off!(ok,I admit I laughed when he yelped after touching the spark plug!:bow: :p: )..and then another cruiser pulls up,and the other cop helps him put my tractor in the trunk of the first cruiser...never to be seen again...:( :doah:

One frosty 20 degree day I had my giant wood stove made from a 275 gallon oil tank roaring with 6" trees in it at the junkyard..my co-worker wanted to sand and prime the rear quarters on his truck,so he parks about 8' away from the stove..I was going to place the frozen spray can of paint on the stove for a moment to heat it up some...next thing I know it slips out of my hand..and it falls right into the short stovepipe that sticks up only 2',and luckily had a 90 degree elbow..the can got lodged in the elbow,and like a fool,I stick my arm down the pipe to retreive it,with flames shooting out of the pipe...:eek1: ..I DID get it back,but I thought sure it would explode in my hand and flare up and incinerate my face,arm and hand!...

Then my co-worker says "its a damm good thing you DID get it out in time!..that paint cost me 4.99!.....:cool: ..

Then there was the time we drove my friends dad's riding mower a mile and a half to the liquor store where anyone over 12 could "buy" at..,a-la George Jones,when our keys had been taken away for being "grounded"at age 17 ...for drinking of course..:doah: ...no cops saw us that night thank God...:D

Numerous other incidents similar to theese have occurred..too many to list..
    But the best is likely yet to come.....:crazy:

17. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

tip my truck... :doah:

[​IMG]

18. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Gravel Skied

Get a crapped little car with a lugage rack on the trunk lid, or a pickup with the tailgate up. Hold on, and pic the toes of your shoes up. Its gotta be a really loose gravel road. That was the big thing to do for about month one summer in highschool. Till my buddy myrtue biffed it and got all bloodied up.

19. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

we do that with snow up here :D

20. nad

nad 1/2 ton status

ryoken, how in the hell did you manage to drop in that?? I used to skate, but wasn't very good. Hell, I had trouble dropping into a regular 1/2 pipe, let alone actually doing anything on it afer dropping in ;) You seem like you're pretty good at skating.

As for me, I haven't done very many crazy things. VERY MANY STUPID THINGS though, mostly bomb and fire related.