Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats the difference.......

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jimmyjack, Jul 28, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Between the rear and front yokes on ten bolt axles? My rear yoke has got a groove in it where the circlip sits and the drive shaft is vibrating very badly. I took the rear yoke off of the junk blazer I have and it's no good either. Assuming it's the same thing, I'm going to take the front yoke and give it a try next. Am I wasting my time? Is it the same thing as the rear? They're both 10 bolts. Any help is appreciated /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

HEY JIM I DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT YOKE'S N STUFF BUT I DO KNOW HOW TO SHOOT ARCHERY I WON THE NYSAA OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE UNLIMITED COMPOUND DIVISION ONE? MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND CKECK OUT THAT NICE RANCH YOUR FRIEND HAS??? 40 YD SHOTS ARE THE SAME AS 10,15 20,OR 25, PICK A SPOT BEHIND THE SHOULDER A PIECE OF HAIR SOMETHING , BREATH AND LET IT FLY???? WE ARE SHOOTING 90 METERS IN TOURNEMENTS THE TEN RING IS THE SIZE OF A PAPER PLATE?YOU BREATH PUT YOUR SITE ON THE TARGET AND GET A GOOD RELEASE DON'T PUNCH THE RELEASE IT SHOULD SUPRISE YOU WHEN YOU LET IT FLY TRY IT MY FRIEND JOE MCGLYNN IS ON THE NATIONAL TEAM AND HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO SHOOT. LOOK FOR HIM TO MAKE A STRONG RUN FOR THE GOLD MEDAL IN THE NEXT OLYMPICS? PS I'LL BE IN AZ 7/31 TO 8/5 PUGSLEY AND A FEW GUY'S ARE GOING TO MEET UP WITH ME . WILL HAVE DETAILS EARLY IN THE WEEK MOST LIKELY FRIDAY NIGHT 8/2 IN PHOENIX OR SCOTTSDALE???NOT SURE THOUGH /forums/images/icons/wink.gif