Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's the going rate for crack??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Glock Girl, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Glock Girl

Glock Girl Registered Member

What\'s the going rate for crack??

My boyfriend owns rental apartments and his tenent called him up to one. She handed him a very small pink ziplock back with a chunk off white substance bigger than a pea. She said "I think I just found crack-cocaine under the stove." This was probably was left from a previous tenant. We knew something was weird with him because all he owned was bean bag chair and an alarm clock......Anyway....we were having a hankrin' for some excitement on this warm Sunday evening in owr small town, so we decided to bring it to the local police station. THere were no officers in the station because the three cops this craphole has were "out on the prowel". We were flashing down the cool ass cop Cherokees,and he didn't even pull over. What "do-gooders" we look like, not to mention morons. Chasing a cop, flashing him and layin' on the horn to give him crack. What's wrong with that picture???? At least we weren't yellin' out the window.."we have crack!! We have crack!!! So back to the question at hand...how much $$$ are we out for be honest small town people???

Shelby
    88 K5

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: What\'s the going rate for crack??

depends, if you cut it with something else you can make more...er ...I mean dunno. [​IMG]
    seriously..the first person you would of tried to sell it to would of been a cop if you had my luck,LOL

<hr></blockquote>
    If you can read this you aren't working on your truck, ..oh wait then how did I post this.[​IMG]

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I wouldn't have the foggiest !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I can ask my neighbors on the left hand side... he might know since he deals mary jane.... maybe he has a friend or something I can ask! [​IMG] [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

5. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

If it's a little bigger than a pea about 10 bucks. Just flush it, if you still have it. I would suggest not taking it to the police. I know someone that did that, and was treated like he was the criminal. Remember.... guilty until proven innocent.
    Talison79

6. rain1971

rain1971 Registered Member

I have to agree with talison79, flush it !!
    I once saw a car chase end right in front of my house. I was sitting studying, and i heard car tires screeching blocks away and it got closer and closer, so i jumped up and looked out my living room window, just as the bad guys parked their car really quickly and hopped out and walked down the street calmly,the police went speeding right past them :o) i called the police and the operator accused me of knowing the bad guys, ha ha ha, i did give a little chuckle at how the police drove right past them, I normally stay out of stuff,but for all i knew they could have just murdered someone i know.
    better to just flush it and forget it.

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> See ya on COPS !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

8. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

rain1971

Ahh man, sorry about your ripping threw your neighborhood and parking on your shrubbs, but I was in a hurry. You understand - right, buddy.......bling-bling[​IMG]

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

9. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

What good would it be taking it to the cops. There is no way to prove ownership of it previous to you. It is in your possession right now, therefore it is yours. If en-route to the police station and you get pulled over or into an accident Gawd help you. Flush it.... Oh, by the way..I am a cop if that helps......

John

Like to go sloppin' 'round in da mud in a rapid fashion....=)

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun31?&page=1>BLAZER PICS</a>

10. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

take it to the cops?!?!? you guys are nuts!!

well, you COULD throw it away, OR....

this could be your ticket to a new lifestyle, and occupation! consider the fact that the offroading market is a demographic that is largely untapped with respect to crack, whores, crackwhores and the rest of the ' urban plight package' that you my friend have stumbled into. think about it- sleep till noon, go 4 wheeling all afternoon and into the wee hours, and make all the tax-free money you need for things like a gold plated D60 ( you'd think they were all goldplated by the damn prices), swampers on dubbs.... ( hahah), a m15000 warn winch with gold-nugget winchline, platinum highlift jack for a cane ( every damn player has a cane, dammit) with inset rhinestones.... you get the picture.....

PS all the cops i know hate being flagged down. and for god's sake, toss the crack.

greg

* keep the greasy side down *