Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's this truck worth?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MNChevy4x4, Feb 5, 2005.

1. MNChevy4x4

MNChevy4x4 Registered Member

Deleted

This post is in violation of the rules. "How much is it worth" posts are frowned on here because they border or are sometimes "For Sale" posts in desquise. It is there for not concidered to be on the topic of this particular forum.

As others have pointed out, please visit Autotrader, www.NADA.com , www.KBB.com or even find simular vehicles in our For Sale forum to help determine the value of your vehicle.

Thanks.

Grim

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2005
  2. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

14 bolt ff or SF? Ive got the same setup but mines an '85. Got her at 113k miles.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  3. MNChevy4x4

Undo 8 bolts at the hub and the axle come right out means FF, right? If so, then it's a full floater.
    It has 54k indicated miles, but I'm pretty sure that in reality it has a quite a few more than that.
    Motor fires up, transfer case works. Manual front hubs work. No A/C. Power windows don't work. Dash craked, Seat has big tear, etc.
    Thanks!

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Notice:
    Asking "how much is my part worth" type of posts could get moved or deleted, Members can simply post them in the for sale forum with a price, to get a value for parts the best thing to do is look through the for sale forum and and find simular parts and price according to what you find.
    To find the value of your truck you can do the same as above or look at sites like www.autotrader.com
    Also, advertising in your signature is not allowed.

:deal: :shame: :whistle:

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

It's worthless, and you're a ****ing moron.

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You never cease to amaze me, Timmay........You are, and forever will be, the biggest jerk I have had the displeasure of knowing.

*Clicks the report to Mod button once again because of the almightry Timmay*

Whichever mod gets to this first, please do me a favor and PM him about his behavior in your forum!!!!!!!!

7. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Your mom ever teach you "If you can't say something nice dont say nothing at all"? This type of post is not what Steve wants for CK5. Take it over to PBB if this is the type of forum you want.

8. MNChevy4x4

Timmy (84 Chevy K10), my son, it is obvious that you are still harboring a lot of anger and resentment toward me. And I honestly cannot blame you for most of it. After all, I was not there for you and you had to grow up without your real father. I truly mean it when I say that I wish that things could have gone diffently. However, I have heard from more than one source that you are now going around saying that it is my fault (by not being there) that you were sent to prison and got punked by other inmates. While I do believe that had I been able to be there, I would have worked very hard to keep you on the straight and narrow, we are each ultimately the one who is resonsible for our own actions and where we are in life is almost exclusively the result of the choices each of us has made for himself. I am not respoinsible for you being sent to prison or for what was done to you in prison or for the "gender orientation confusion" that you say it caused you to have.

Timmy, my son, I hope you all the best.
    Your Father.

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm not going to come up with a witty response to this statement other than to say I have zero patience for people that so blatently violate the user agreement that are not members.

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What the heck?

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Way to go, Timmay!!!!! It takes a lot to elicit a scolding from the Grimster!!!!:shame:

As for "blatently violating the user agreement", isn't it ironic you should bring that up so soon after hijacking another vendor's thread.......:thinking: