Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's this worth??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Michk5, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Michk5

Michk5 1/2 ton status

Misawa Japan until December...moving to Wichita Ka
    I just bought a truck (non-running) that came with a TH350/NP205. The TH350 is supposed to have been rebuilt 6000 miles ago to include a kevlar intermediate band and a B&M shift kit. The torque converter is also a B&M, made for Towing. The NP205 is a fresh rebuild with 0 miles. I have no way to verify for 100% that these parts are what is advertised because the truck was bought without an engine. All I can say is that they look as advertised. The thing is I have no need for them and will be swapping them for a hydro SM465/NP205 setup. So what are these worth???

Thanks in advance
    Matt

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

A well built TH350 with a warranty goes for close to $400 in Portland, OR your would probably be worth $150-250 without a waranty and no verification. The Tcase should be worth $100-200.

But value is always subjective and depends on a lot of variables like where you are located. Most important is how much your willing to let them go for and how much the potential buyer is willing to pay.

3. Michk5

Michk5 1/2 ton status

Anybody else have any ideas on what this is worth?? Yeah I know what you mean, parts go for some crazy prices sometimes!! I don't want a lot of money for this but it would be nice to get a few bucks back for something I won't be using. :cool1:

Matt

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i have seen 205 with the adaptor go for around 200-250 used in good shape on ebay. for the 350 style setup.

5. Michk5

Michk5 1/2 ton status