Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

\Whats up everybidy? DANG IT

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by speed_deed, May 25, 2003.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

\\Whats up everybidy? DANG IT

Well in february my ol' man and I bought the /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif well 2 weeks ago my ol' man and I hit a little hatchback and bent up my front bumper and d/side fender. It wasnt too bad the other driver and I were laughing about it. Kinda makes you a little sick that everytime something is going good something else has to blow it away.

Well I got my MG midgets sold about a month ago that was a good thing.

About 2 months ago I got my '85 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif running again. Got pulled over by a cop the first time I had it out and was told I have no tail lights. I told my sister to go ahead and drivve it to work 5 weeks ago, she got followed into my driveway by one of my least favorite cops in town and told her she had no tail lights she did what I told her to do if she got pulled over and acted like she didnt know. Then 4 weeks ago it started leaking water from the water pump.

Well friday night I drove my /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif down to the store and was pulled over 2 bloxcks away from my house by the same cop that followed my sister home and was told it had no tailights. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sometimes I just want to get rid of the damn things because they give me so much crap.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: \\Whats up everybidy? DANG IT

Wanna know how to get the cop off your a$$? FIX THE TAIL LIGHT PROBLEM!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wanna know how to get the cop off your a$$? FIX THE TAIL LIGHT PROBLEM!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly!

also, just think if someone rear ended the truck at nite and got killed...who's going to jail for driving an unsafe vehicle, manslaughter, etc.

4. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

then youd be yelling at them for not having headlights

5. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Well you want to come down and fix them for me tomorrow? I'll give you my '84 minus the engine and transmission. Seriously want to come down and help me out?

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Well you want to come down and fix them for me tomorrow? I'll give you my '84 minus the engine and transmission. Seriously want to come down and help me out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? If you are, I could come sometime within the next few days if you can wait that long.