Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's up Gentlemen!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by HIX, Dec 4, 2003.

1. HIX

HIX Registered Member

What\'s up Gentlemen!!

I sold the 71 a while back but I am looking for some parts for the new project(1965 Scout 80). I need a 700r4 w/ drivers or passenger side drop tcase. 208 or newer drivers side one.

Or if you don't have one that works I could use one that is burt for fitting / building the crossmenbers and junk.

The drive line will be

99 4.3 connected to a 700r4 which will spin either a chevy 44/10b up front or a HP RC ford 44 depending on what trany/tcase I can find.

Hit me up with any ideas, suggestions

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Re: What\'s up Gentlemen!!

If you are interesetd in a TH350, I've got one that you can have for 245 (That's what I got in it). It ran when pulled this past summer. Just let me know. I go throught Denver routinely, so I can possibly deliver.

I also have a cross member for the 208 I'll through in if you buy the tranny.

3. HIX

HIX Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    If you are interesetd in a TH350, I've got one that you can have for 245 (That's what I got in it). It ran when pulled this past summer. Just let me know. I go throught Denver routinely, so I can possibly deliver.

I also have a cross member for the 208 I'll through in if you buy the tranny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, in order to preserve my sanity I need the lower first gear and the OD for what I want to do w/ this truck. Plus I like the lower t-case range of the 208 and newer t/cases. Thanks for the offer though!

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I've got a 208 from an '88 K5. $150 will liberate it from my garage. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've got a 208 from an '88 K5. $150 will liberate it from my garage. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See, nuy this from Harry & my 350 with the 350/208 adapter and you're in biznezz /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not to mention, one trip to the Springs and you can get everything at once!!!

6. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Hey HIX Ive got a 700 you can have that is burnt up. You just gotta come get it and its yours. I want it outta my garage so I dont have to move it into my new house!! Lemme know if you want it. Oh, Ive also got a 700/208 adapter if your interested in that. Later, Sam

7. HarryH3

Hey Sam, if HIX doesn't want that old 700R4, I'll take it. I've been looking for a freebie just so I can take one apart and see what's inside. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Harry, if Hix takes it, I've got one I'd be willing to trade for some of your parts. Such as rear springs & any thing else you want to get rid of /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just let me know. It's still in a vehicle, so I'll need to get it pulled first.

9. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Hey Burb does your buddy still want my 350? I still got all the other stuff Im trying to get rid of too. Yea Harry if HIX dont want it, its yours. Two weeks till moving day!! Can't wait! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. HarryH3

Cool. I could be awash in broken 700R4's! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I've said something twice. he just doesn't have any $$ right now. I'd say don't hold it for him, but he if comes up with the $$ and you still have it, cool.