Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's up with people this week?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 6, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

What\'s up with people this week?

I just encountered my third pissed off motorist... I'm kinda curious now what I'm doing that's so horrible that grown men are forced to act like little children... I can't think of anything unless they're trying to say they don't like my black grille by flipping me the bird and looking like they're gonna kill me... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Oh wait... This is Wyoming where everyone is friendly and it's like a big family... Maybe I took a wrong turn and I'm in another state or something, or I'm in another dimension and half the fat old bastards in this town have turned into fat old assrammers...

Ahhhh well, I guess I'll worry about it when I get shot at by a friendly Wyomingite for some unknown reason... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: What\'s up with people this week?

I thought you knew it's explorer driver hunting season this month.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

its a ford thing you just must not get it yet /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Check your bumpers man! A few years ago I was getting some attention. Finally found the culprit. A friend from work had made a "bumper sticker" that read Fords are for Faggots. Needless to say.......... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

If your gay I wouldnt say anything about it! I hear they beat people to death for that there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hmmm... I can't say there are any new stickers on there... and I usually inspect my truck quite often... maybe more than is healthy... hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Beat em, tie em to fence posts, urinate on their graves... Just the basics for now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif