Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats up with skyjacker?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 18, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I put my steering stab. in and ther was a verse from the bible on the back. Whats up with that? Seems a little hoakey to me...............

And on goes the flame retardent suit /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Everything I get from Skyjacker has a Bible verse in it. A little hokey, yes, but its nice that a company will have the cohones to do it.

No flames here..

John

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Prey that it doesn't break ???

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Mabye its so that if it breaks youll be pissed at GOD not Skyjacker /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Prey that it doesn't break ???

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

All of the IN-&-OUT fry boxes have a verse on them too. Man i wish i was back in So-Cal

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Even Jesus loves Chevys. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I'm with John on this one, I think it takes guts to stand up like that now days.

One brand of flex pipe that I sell has a bible verse listed on the product labels.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Lame as all all hell, but I wouldn't refuse to buy something with them

I'd probably send them something funny back actually

"And lo, Jesus and RJ made some soup, they saw that it was good, they thought that it was good, and it was good"

Book Of U7A Chapter 117 Verse 455

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Lame as all all hell, but I wouldn't refuse to buy something with them

I'd probably send them something funny back actually

"And lo, Jesus and RJ made some soup, they saw that it was good, they thought that it was good, and it was good"

Book Of U7A Chapter 117 Verse 455

[/ QUOTE ]

KEWL !!!
    Now we have scripture mingled with the teachings of RJ !!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I'm glad you live up there... so I don't accidently get hit, when lightning strikes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I think thats cool... maybe not the right word. Not my cup of tea by any means(aka toss the damn thing if I find it in my stuff) but I'm all for free speech and if someone has the balls to put that in their products good for them. Anyone who wouldn't buy from a company cause of something like that needs to reevaluate their beliefs.

11. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

more power to them! spread the word. if a site said praise allah i might have to start a jihad! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm with John on this one, I think it takes guts to stand up like that now days.

One brand of flex pipe that I sell has a bible verse listed on the product labels.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My fried uses a soap type thing that he buys at the Comissary.............................................

I read the label one day, and man it was weird... Religious stuff all over the place, and a wonderful sentence I will remember forever: "Dilute! Dilute! Ok!"

I guess it's three sentence fragments. But it's funny because it's just right there out of nowhere. I'll need to see if I can get the label off that soap and scan it. Whoever designed it sure didn't waste any space. Every inch of that thing is covered with the secrets of the world, how to get into heaven, and some stuff about soap is godly and the aliens will look over you when they come for the cows of the world... Quite an interesting read, and pretty funny if you keep in mind the fact that what you're reading is on the side of a bottle of soap /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Sounds like "Dr. Bronner's", it's the best camping soap ever, and it does have a wierd as hell label.

15. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

OK I'll bite<, where do ya get said soap??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like "Dr. Bronner's", it's the best camping soap ever, and it does have a wierd as hell label.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! That's what it is!

http://www.drbronner.com/story.html I found his website... scroll down almost to the bottom and you can see all the labels... The one my friend gets is Peppermint /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Even Jesus loves Chevys. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am religious, I go to church and pray to god, ect. I am not "HARDCORE" into church, if you know what I mean. I drove my blazer to church a few years ago, just after it was lifted. I dont know how it came about but the preist blesses my blazer. Now it may sound hokey, but come to think of it...I have never (kock on wood) gotten a ticket for 1 thing, while my buddy, and other guys around town get them left and right. My blazer has plenty of things that are ticket worthy. You can flame me too, but I dont mind 1 bit not getting tickets. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

Sounds like one of the two cool priests out there. Hopefully he didn't grab your junk while blessing it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Did you take him for a ride??? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

19. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like one of the two cool priests out there. Hopefully he didn't grab your junk while blessing it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Did you take him for a ride??? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh no hes not like that at all. He is very cool. He love the blazer, lets me ride my 50 around and all, and is pretty generous. Those sick-o priests out there gave all of them a bad rap now.

20. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Dr. Bronner's... Best soap ever for backpacking. Use is for all cleaning needs: toothpaste, laundry, washing, whatever!!! And yes, you must Dilute! Dilute!