Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats up with the site????

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by chevyfumes, Sep 10, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Warning: Access denied for user: 'blazer90@66.33.214.129' (Using password: YES) in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 38
    SQL ERROR: Wed, Sep 10 2003 18:45:42 -0700 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 45

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 104
    SQL ERROR: Wed, Sep 10 2003 18:45:42 -0700 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 104

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130

- Navigation - Home Off Camber 4x4 Product Reviews CK5 Membership Blazer Bash Technical Specifications Project Vehicles Members Rides 4x4 Events Links GM News Chat Room Message Forums Trip Reports CK5 Merchandise Advertising Contact Info

Not a Member yet?
    <<Get ya some for free!>>

NEW!Get_rid_of these_banner_ads

Main Index | Chat | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

We cannot proceed.

Access Denied.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Contact Us ColoradoK5.com

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifTell me it aint just me..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

yeah it's not just you, it didn't come back up until around 2:00am Indiana time!

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i just got on about 1:15am /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Happened to me about 830pm yesterday. Works now though!

Kris

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Sorry about that but our host was having problems, this is why I have a dedicated MANAGED server and do not handle it myself, I saw the problem about 9:30 last night and just went to bed knowing that the "CK5 server team" was working on the issues.
    Here is the email I received from them this morning:

As announced previously, one of our machines was under a distributed
    denial of service (DDOS) attack earlier this evening. The large amount
    of traffic from this attack caused our network to be unreachable.

This downtime affected all customer services.

Our secondary nameserver is located offsite, so DNS resolution was
    still functioning properly during this period.

The worst of the problem lasted from aproximately 18:00 (6 PM) PDT
    until aproximately 18:24 PDT.

Our team noticed the problem immediately, and were able to determine
    the affected machine. Our upstream providers have now blocked traffic
    to this IP, and the situation appears to be stable now. We are already
    taking steps to minimize damage from this sort of attack in the
    future, as well as to increase our network capacity.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Aww damn, I was hoping it was the big imminent forum upgrade! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifThat was painful..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifSo you ran outta product for the night and left me all jonesin', I had cold sweats, shakes, night terrors and convulsions, gonna have to get in a double fix today.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif