Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whats up with this new forum? and why do i have to log in every time?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by topless1tonk5, Jun 13, 2002.

1. topless1tonk5

topless1tonk5 Registered Member

me no understand! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Next time before you login check the box that says don't make me login again or something like that, it's the only box to check so it shouldn't be to hard to find... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I'm having a similar problem. I *did* check the "remember me" box, but every time I come in to my home page (that is where my shortcut is pointed), I wind up starting at the login screen. It actually *does* remember me, it has my desert "style" and everything. I don't even have to log in, all I have to do is click "My Home" to continue. Beats me. Just added one extra click per visit so I mentioned it to Steve and dropped it. I didn't figure it was worth complaining about given all that Steve is doing for us...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

In that case I think if you go to * my home* you can change your startup page..... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I think....

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

My startup page is "My Home" but that only applies to when you log in. When it stores a cookie with your login info (the "remember me" option) it should go right to whatever URL I try to jump to...