Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats with all the chick avatars????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rjfguitar, Jan 9, 2004.

1. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Geeze, every other post has an almost naked chick bouncing around next to the guys post! If the trend keeps spreading we are going to look like a bunch of horney perverts to anyone visiting CK5 for the first time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...we are going to look like a bunch of horney perverts to anyone visiting CK5 for the first time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that IS evident as soon as they come here anyways. At least it was for me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ...we are going to look like a bunch of horney perverts to anyone visiting CK5 for the first time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that IS evident as soon as they come here anyways. At least it was for me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

yup perty much, lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I like my avitar /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

ooohhh, rar...

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Geeze, every other post has an almost naked chick bouncing around next to the guys post! If the trend keeps spreading we are going to look like a bunch of horney perverts to anyone visiting CK5 for the first time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    we are going to look like a bunch of horney perverts

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the Internet

John

9. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

It's all part of the CK5 plot for global domination. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It's designed to keep guys on this site instead of wasting their time at someplace like spankovision.com. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Here they can talk about trucks and check out babes at the same time! Now if we could only figure out a way to send beer directly through the internet... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

BTW, a local radio station occasionally plays a little sound bite of a guy saying "Gee, thanks to the internet, now I'm even bored with sex!". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh yeah, I keep the avatars turned off as they really slow down my dialup connection. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif When I see a thread about a cool avatar I have to go into the users profile to even see it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I wanted to jump on that bandwagon too. That's why I put a nice pic of a pu.....uh, a stimulating photo in my avatar as well.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

you got one of the best avatars around, and stinky kitty is about as close as you can get to the good looking chick avatars without actually getting one /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i was wondering the same....damn copy cat's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's all part of the CK5 plot for global domination. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It's designed to keep guys on this site instead of wasting their time at someplace like spankovision.com. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

know whats scary? spankovision.com exists.. i had to check LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's all part of the CK5 plot for global domination. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It's designed to keep guys on this site instead of wasting their time at someplace like spankovision.com. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

know whats scary? spankovision.com exists.. i had to check LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Harry knew it before he posted it too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

lmao hahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i cant find suchg an avatar thats not too revealing, i want one to use for my name..

its not fair.. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

honestly its not too bad here. Luvtruck.com forums have almost changed into an 18 or older place /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i cant find suchg an avatar thats not too revealing, i want one to use for my name..

its not fair.. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this one: Be Warned It is a pic that I found at Jeff's (Muddytazz's) mom's house.

(At least that's what I told him, so let it be our little secret OK?) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

hell the closest i can come is a square with a x in it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i can't figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

20. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Where are the chick avatars?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif