Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whats with the frickin heatwave!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Jul 23, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I was barely able to walk over to the shop and open a few windows before I had to come back inside and the wife won't turn the AC below 75.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifI'm dyin' here it's 100 outside... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Yer wife is the AC Queen, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Yer wife is the AC Queen, huh?

[/ QUOTE ] Master and commander, she won't let me within 50 feet of the thermostat or I'd have that bad boy set at 62.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Jeeeeez dude, are you a puss or what?(j/k) A couple days a year, it gets over 70 degrees and you act like its the end of the world. I'm not very comfortable either (fat guys sweat bad in heat), but it'll be over soon. Go to the nudie-bar and enjoy the a/c.
    T-roy

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

95 in Bend today. supposed to hit 100 tomorrow. building the roof on custom home i'm building. no shade when you're on top of the house. LOL! gotta love it /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

this heat suks /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif....and yes i am whining about the heat....cause i dont ever whine about the rain....i wish it would rain....97 here today in the shade.....pavement behind my work was 122 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

whine whine whine....it hit 103* in the shade here today /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

so whats the deal with all this everyone wines when it raines(minus shane) and then when it gets sunny and hot everyone complaines /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif myself I love the heat ya it might be a bit much but it beats the poring down rain to me anyday.becides I make more money in the summer months being a contractor and all

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I hear ya there, I love the heat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    so whats the d4eal with all this everyone wines when it raines(minus shane) and then when it gets sunny and hot everyone complaines /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif myself I love the heat ya it might be a bit much but it beats the poring down rain to me anyday.becides I make more money in the summer months being a contractor and all

[/ QUOTE ]
    i dont bitch when it rains i love the rain and HATE the heat /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif bring on the rain and snow any day /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I know what Your talking about. It was real hot here today to. We hit 74 with a slight coastal breeze.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this heat suks /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif....and yes i am whining about the heat....cause i dont ever whine about the rain....i wish it would rain....97 here today in the shade.....pavement behind my work was 122 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    yep, it was 136 on my roof yesterday, til I fell and had to come inside and recoup in front of the fan with a cold beer /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif got hurt /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifbad /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifreally bad /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifand had to leave the roof /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and beer helps cool off right /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif anyways yes its freakin scorchin here too, even in the shade there wasnt a breath of wind, just dust and desertion, ended up playing in the sprinkler with the kids til 10:30pm

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have no idea how hot it was today at 2pm inside my armored truck with no AC.... but lets just say that 102 degree air felt cold when I got out... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

its all good, i still havent been truly "too hot" since I left Cuba...

j

15. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

It was hot today? Didn't notice was stuck inside at work with the AC cranked down to 72 /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Just got off work in time for some nice hot summer night driving that is my favorite thing in the world /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I get to be tortured tomorrow with a parade at 11 am and a car show afterwards, guaranteed I will be hurting and hitting the slip and slide with the kids afterwards /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

100 inside shop, 120 under dash of car, 130+ under hood when back from detail shop (they HAVE to run the cars when vacuming /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) At work again today.....

17. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Rob, the method we are employing here in Gresham is pool to air conditioned house............... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif seems to work pretty well.

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I need to do some research on how to build your own in ground pool, something small, like one of those little lap pools and start diggin.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif The neighbor has a backhoe.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Whatcha talking about? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif It's only about 70 degrees out here...

Oh, I'm in Minnesota though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Then again there were a couple days of 95 degrees and 100% humidity out here I could have done without.

20. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Tomorrow's 86 should be a nice change for all of you pansies. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif