Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

What\'s wrong with this picture?

[ QUOTE ]

Jun 16, 2003 10:56 pm

Departed FedEx sort facility

FRESNO, CA

8:28 pm

Package information transmitted to FedEx

7:27 pm

Loaded onto trailer at FedEx facility

FRESNO, CA

7:25 pm

Scanned at FedEx origin location

FRESNO, CA

5:33 pm

Picked up by FedEx

FRESNO, CA

un 17, 2003 7:41 am

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

CHICO - HD, CA

6:38 am

Arrived at FedEx destination location

CHICO - HD, CA

6:08 am

Arrived at FedEx sort facility

RENO, NV

2:49 am

Scanned at FedEx sort facility

SACRAMENTO, CA

12:40 am

Arrived at FedEx sort facility

SACRAMENTO, CA

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the driver took the scenic route and wanted to play some blackjack. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: What\'s wrong with this picture?

What the hell did it go to Reno for? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think they all go to Reno.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifI tracked stuff before and it went outta the way to Reno also.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. thatK30guy

Wouldn't it be easier and faster if they just bypassed Reno and go straight to Sacramento instead? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, I guess for $14 to ship 51 pounds worth of stuff, I shouldn't whine as much.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yea it'd be easier... But Fed Ex is something that is supposed to make our lives easier... So they're required by law to make it difficult for us...

It's kinda like this: you go into McDonalds and you want a f*cking cheeseburger... you stand in line for about ten hours, get up to the counter where some ugly, tattooed, pierced, black make-up wearing, slutty chick who probably hasn't bathed in the last millenium mumbles "What can I get you?" And you say "I want a f*cking cheeseburger, please." and she mumbles "okay, that's one cheeseburger, that'll be $98,000,000."

Then you get this really gay look on your face and say "whoa, hold on there, $98,000,000? I think you pushed the wrong button, toots." So she goes away somewhere... After about 2 years she comes back to the counter with the manager who fumbles with the register for a few hours and realizes she tried to make you pay for a trillion f*cking cheeseburgers. So everything is taken care of, and you leave with your cheeseburger... But are you satisfied? I should hope not...

In an ideal world, you would walk into a lineless McDonalds, which is spotless by the way, where a respectable clean young lady smiles and welcomes you enthusiastically... Not rushing you to make your decision so she can get back to talking about her romantic dinner with her boyfriend who just got accepted to Harvard... Then you say "I want a f*cking cheeseburger, please." She does the whole "would you like fries, or make that a value meal for only 50 cents more?" and you say "F*CK NO, B*TCH, GIVE ME THE F*CKING CHEESEBURGER." and she keeps calm and collected and smiles... takes your money, gives you your change while smiling and being disgustingly enthusiastic, then returns a few seconds later with a perfect f*cking cheeseburger in a perfect bag... She smiles and invites you to return again... In this case, you damn well better be satisfied, because you got what you wanted AND you got to be an asshat to someone who makes a lot less than you to probably do more work in a day than you do in a week...

As you can see, Fed Ex is kind of like the McDonalds that you have to put up with, not the ideal McDonalds... If Fed Ex worked in a manner which made sense, then it would make sense, so therefore they do not make sense because to make sense would make sense... Ya see what I'm saying???

EDIT: woweeeeee, the forum doesn't filter out the "f" word with ING at the end /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I see automatic weapons, lots of cops in camouflage uniforms driving hot rod Crown Vics with flashing lights and a news chopper in your future.................

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I see automatic weapons, lots of cops in camouflage uniforms driving hot rod Crown Vics with flashing lights and a news chopper in your future.................

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFl.... thats what I was thinking... You got some bottled up anger, I see...
    Now say it with me, "Gruse Fraba..." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Reno is a Sorting Area for FedEx. And the part wanted to Gamble some before it got to You. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Got word that the buyer got the part today. So far, 2 for 2 on FedEx /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And you say "I want a f*cking cheeseburger, please." and she mumbles "okay, that's one cheeseburger, that'll be $98,000,000."

[/ QUOTE ]
    Decaf anyone? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    you asshat, no wonder she fawked up the price, you had it comin. When people are butt-plugs to me, I just play dumb, its more fun than getting mad. when they walk in being a-holes,so when they ask for a alternator, i give em a calender, you know, so they can alternate /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Shut up and get me a F*cking Cheesburger!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

It comes from driving that Exploder... If you guys had to drive one of those you would be mad at the world too... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What if I just want a regular cheeseburger and not a f*ucking cheeseburger? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, he must of maybe wanted to hit that cool mall in Chico? And then hit a buffet in Reno..... too funny....

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummmm yea... I'm not an a-hole to peeps if they're not a-holes to me first... Unless I just don't like em, then I have fun messin with em /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

just using that story as an example of how things run and how it's different than how they're supposed to run... or something like that....

17. thatK30guy

Are you related to the Osbournes? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Dude,

Ive allways thought you were an asshat for hanging out here so much and driving and exploder, but I have never laughed so hard in this forum
    thanks

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Carl's cool, he's just going through a rebellious stage, if we pretend that his sploder dosent bug us ,he'll go get a Chevy.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Ive allways thought you were an asshat for hanging out here so much and driving and exploder, but I have never laughed so hard in this forum
    thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

That's kinda harsh. Carl's one of the good guys......we think /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif