Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whatup from suburbia new guy here

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by quito195, May 30, 2005.

1. quito195

quito195 Newbie

hey I've been lurkin around here for awhile I live in Vancouver, WA (hazel dell actually) I've got a 77 k20 454/400/203 4.56 gears 35" all terrains only place I've gone wheeling is browns camp at some point I want to run jackson pass on larch mountain my brother used to take me up there when I was little anyways just wanted to get my name out there if anyone in the area is doin any fullsize friendly wheeling give me a shout I'd love to tag along.

2. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the site.There are a bunch of members in and around you're area,you should have no problem finding someone to wheel with..:grin:

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cool beans, I used to live in Hazel Dell myself... not far from 99th street and 39th Ave... just down the street from Gaiser middle school. Anyway, welcome aboard!

sounds like a nice rig! got pics?

I always post in this forum when/where I'm gonna go out. I'd like to go in the end-of-summer time frame... gotta get my cage done before then tho...

j

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the board. I live in Hazel Dell. 1 block south of 99th off 41st ave, just east of Geiser schools. I am usually in either my red/silver '87 burb (3" lift w/ 33"'s), or my black '74 K5 (7" lift w/ 36" TSL's). The K5 has CK5 stickers on the rear q-panels and a bashed in pass. side door. Feel free to flag me down if you see me out and about. :cool1:

5. quito195

quito195 Newbie

yea I live over off of 11th ave (rollercoaster hills) behind columbia river, I think I'm gonna go up to larch mountain today I'm super bored. As for pics I havent got much except for some of my front steering (which isnt that cool) and my homemade front bumper which is kind of cool. My trucks the red one with a 4" and 35" BFG AT's