Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What've you got?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by speedup, Jul 11, 2003.

1. speedup

speedup Registered Member

What\'ve you got?

Hmmm... Some guy in a F*rd Ranger just pulled a U-turn in front of me and demolished my S-10 Blazer (which was my only running vehicle). So, I'm now looking for a K5 in good condition in the $3000-4000 range. Anybody seen one around?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: What\'ve you got?

try this one i have been out wheeling with this blazer it is a very nice blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

so what arent you gonna get paid from his insurance?.. thaat sucks man.

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well mountainexplorer has a nice k-5 for sale. its still on 10bolts and 33s but its a good truck we had it out on logging roads and trails and it was fine. Might drop him a pm.

5. speedup

speedup Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    so what arent you gonna get paid from his insurance?.. thaat sucks man.

[/ QUOTE ]

He admitted fault right at the scene so I'm not expecting much of a battle with his insurance. He was driving a Terminix company car. I hope he doesn't lose his job though, nice guy. Kind of funny how many people came running out of their houses to see what happened. Looking back, it could have killed either of us if I hadn't steered for the front of his truck instead of locking up the brakes... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. edeslaur1

edeslaur1 1/2 ton status

Thanks Shannon (aka Mudhog)!

PM me if you're interested, I'm flexible and just dropped the $$ $400 for CK5ers ($5400).

Maybe we can work a deal. It's a total beast in the dirt. You'll note I've been brutally honest in my page.

Wife says it has to go since I already have too many toys, so it could be your lucky, a$$-kicking Blazer buying day. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'd rather have the cash in the bank in the next week or so when I pick up my new truck. ("Rather," not "must")

Last I checked Autotrader, it was right in the middle for $$ and had a ton more stuff than some w/ price tags 2K+ higher.

I would consider partial trades of up to two XR70s or PW50s (nearly new only).

Let me know!

7. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Saw this one posted on Blazerworld.net - Don't know if it is a CK5 member's or not...

Name: Dave Byrd
    E-Mail: dave@athleticclubofbend.com
    Comments: 72 Blazer- For sale- everything new or rebuilt in last couple of years. Just had baby. All rust removed!! Just needs a paint job. Have extra parts.

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Not a K5 but...........
    A K20 runs good, if you have a car trailer I will trade you, or $1800 and I will let you have it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif