Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Adapters?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by joshua632, Jun 7, 2004.

1. joshua632

joshua632 Guest

If this is the wrong place for this please go ahead and move it to the appropriate place, no explanation nesscessary. I am getting ready to do the 3/4 ton conversion on my blazer but I recently purchased new wheels 6lug and new 33x15x12.5 tires. Does anyone on this site make 8 lug to 6 lug adapters? I would prefer to buy off a member but if you know of a cheap source for these please post it. Thanks in advance! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

2. joshua632

joshua632 Guest

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Try this. Spacers

Also helps to check the product reviews and tech articles of the site. Will answer alot of questions that you may have.

4. joshua632

joshua632 Guest

That link is for spacers not adapters. I also clicked the link on that page and it didn't have anything either. But thanks for the info. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Good source, but not cheap. Sams offroad in Tulsa, OK. But I dont know if they make an adapter separate from the spacer. Google them but I think it is www.samsoffroad.com

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Just get yourself some 8 lug steel wheels. Adapters are not safe in my opinion.

(Here comes the rant from people that have adapters)

7. chickenass

chickenass Registered Member

I had a pair of these. Truckin.com
    I ended up selling them before I ever used them. You have to have the hub machined to get the adapter to fit. They used to be $99 each.

8. joshua632

joshua632 Guest

Ouch, for that price I'll buy some used steelies. But thanks for the info guys, I bookmarked both of those links. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

I have a brand new set of adapters laying around, I bought them with the intent of using them but then I ran across a dana 60. Nevertheless you can email me at JWT_01@msn.com if you are interested.