Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel bearing exploded view

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Suffergauge, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

I am attempting to make my efforts "stupid proof" by obtaining an exploded view of the wheel bearing assyembly from the rotor to the hub. My chiltons does not include pictures of the wheel bearings in any of the directions for that area of the blazer, only elploded views of the hubs. I can turn the hell out of a wrench but I want to be positive that this is done right the first time. I know someone has to have something.
    btw.. sorry for the double post I just want more people to see this.
    Thanks,

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Haynes manual (most parts stores for arounf $15) have a crosssection of the hub assemebly. So be close to what your looking for.

3. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I think I have a step by step series of pictures from my d60 from bare housing out.
    images would be rather large 1200x??

if you have ICQ it would make for an easy file transfer

4. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

Grim - Ya my chilton's does have the hubs in an exploded view. The main reason I wanted the pictures was because mine came out in pieces, chunks and slivers! I just want to be sure it is right... parts aren't free /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

m j - If it is at all possible without being a hassle anything would help. I had a guy in the 2nd gen forum lay out the order for me. But if it is pita don't sweat it.