Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Spacer Question...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Impex, Jun 22, 2001.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

I called performance wheel and tire and ordred some wheel spacers for the rear axle, but they said that they only come in 1/2 or Millimeter thread, and don't come in 7/16 like the normal. I read both reviews (steve's and shawns) and both didn't mention this. What is the reason for this?

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

That's odd, I'm pretty sure they have 7/16th.
    But Steve and Shawn (and myself for that matter) have the 9/16th thread for the 14bolt rear.
    Actually, when I first ordered, I think they sent me 7/16th thread and I had to return it b/c it was too small. Then they said, "I thought you said you had a K5, and they use 7/16th thread?"
    Then I told him, yeah, K5Blazer, but 1 ton axles!! So, anyhow, what I'm getting at is: they did have at one time, so they should have it now.

89' 1 TON of FUN K5

3. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I noticed that when I got mine also. I just installed it with my 7/16 and used the suplied 1/2 for the wheels. Then when I bought my alluminium rims I got two sets of lugs, but got them to use the same size ratchet(sp) 3/4 for changing the wheels... that took some time and finaly getting them custom made to fit the rims ..

<font color=red><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com>http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com</A></font color=red>