Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Spacers & Chilton Manual

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hayduke, May 17, 2000.

1. Hayduke

Hayduke 1/2 ton status

hey there all,
    first off what is the # for the Chilton Manual that would cover my 86 K5 Jimmy? The full size Blazer/Jimmy edition covers only up to 82, and there are two Full Size Truck manuals that mine could fall into, just wondering which one would be best.
    also, are there any pro's/con's to adding wheel spacers to the rear to bring the rear tires out flush with the front? there's a pair for sale and i was just wondering.
    thanks.
    HAYDUKE

2. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Read the product review on wheel spacers under "Product Reviews" on Coloradok5.com's homepage.

3. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

I've had 1.5" spacers on each side of the rear axle (they are the actual ones reviewed, I but them when coloradoK5 switched to 8 lug axles) for maybe a year. I don't put many asphalt miles of the truck, but it gets fourwheeled pretty hard at least once per month with no problems yet.