Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Spacers??? Steel ?? Aluminum??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerWheels, Mar 7, 2003.

1. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

I did a search for the post on this...I know I just read it the other day but could not find it. Someone was asking about STEEL wheel spacers. I found a site that makes steel spacers that are zinc coated for Toyotas...don't they have the same lug pattern as the stock 6 lug hubs??? I remember putting a set of wheels taken off a toyota on my '92 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif, would it work for my '85 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif? I am waiting for a response as to what the price is. Here is the website www.aor4x4.com

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

I had aluminum ones on my 1/2 ton axles and now have them on my 1 tons axles. They are from Performance wheel and tire. They have adds in all the 4x4 mags in the back. They also have a site I think its www.performancewheel.com but I am not sure. Do a search with Google. I have 40" Swampers and am hard on them. No problems for me or Keith and he beats on his junk hard to.

Depdog

3. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I have a set for sale....1"inch 6061-T6 alum...

[​IMG]

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yes, toyota 6 lugs are the same pattern as chevrolets, my 87 4runner wheels fit an 84k10, and my 86k10...