Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel spacers...Steel??? Aluminum???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerWheels, Mar 7, 2003.

1. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

I did a search for the post on this...I know I just read it the other day but could not find it. Someone was asking about STEEL wheel spacers. I found a site that makes steel spacers that are zinc coated for Toyotas...don't they have the same lug pattern as the stock 6 lug hubs??? would it work for my '85 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif? I am waiting for a response as to what the price is. Here is the website www.aor4x4.com

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

That post is gone... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif and i have no idea why. I just searched back through Grim-Reapers posts for the last week (he was the post orginator) and nothing. I then searched 45acp's posts for the last week and my own too...I replied and so did Bill. Zip, nada, nothing...not sure what happened there. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Steve??? Did I miss something? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Rene