Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Spacers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blackblazer717, Nov 25, 2004.

1. blackblazer717

blackblazer717 1/2 ton status

anyone know a company that makes quality rear wheels spacers for 6lug 1/2 ton's the kind that bolts to the hub than you bolt the wheel on, i need 1 and 1/2 inchers. thanx
    luke

2. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

white-rhyno on here just bought a set for a 14bolt... you might check w/ him on where he got them.

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Check out WFO Concepts in the power vendor forum. Or ask Tim, he'll know!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I've been running a set I bought back in 94' TonyP (member here) can get some I think..

5. fwc

fwc Registered Member Premium Member

http://www.performancewheel.com/Index_Adapt.cfm

Ordered mine there. High quality product. FYI your stock studs are 7/16, the spacers will have 1/2 so you will need new lug nuts. You will also need short lug nuts to bolt the spacer on to the axle.

6. southernspeed

[ QUOTE ]
    http://www.performancewheel.com/Index_Adapt.cfm

Ordered mine there. High quality product. FYI your stock studs are 7/16, the spacers will have 1/2 so you will need new lug nuts. You will also need short lug nuts to bolt the spacer on to the axle.

[/ QUOTE ]
    WFO supply all that you need for a bolt on installation. Mine turned up today! Going to fit them tomorrow! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. southernspeed

Just fitted the WFO ones. 20 minutes and my truck looks like it should have come from the factory like it. Didn't like that 'sucked in' at the rear look!
    Their kit comes with everything you need...even loctite! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. nigsbro

nigsbro Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Just fitted the WFO ones. 20 minutes and my truck looks like it should have come from the factory like it. Didn't like that 'sucked in' at the rear look!
    Their kit comes with everything you need...even loctite! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey there Mark how much were the postage costs? And did you get stung by the tax man? as i am going to order a pair don't want any suprsises.plus are they standard 7/16 pins in them as i have a set of new ones to fit a blazer but with 12mm pins and nuts they will fit my steel but not my alloys so im getting rid. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. southernspeed

PM'd ya /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. nigsbro

nigsbro Registered Member

Cheers Mark they sound the same as the ones i have here looks like its back to the drawing board. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Never understood why GM did that. Looks like crap in my opinion. I much reather have the wheels lined up correctly.

12. southernspeed

[ QUOTE ]
    Cheers Mark they sound the same as the ones i have here looks like its back to the drawing board. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like I said tho, i think he'll make them as you ask. Have a chat with him (Trevor) he's very helpful. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif