Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel stud patterns?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cheyenne_77, Sep 26, 2002.

1. cheyenne_77

cheyenne_77 Registered Member

<font color="red"> </font color> Are the wheel stud patterns on my 77 Blazer the same of the later 6 stud Blazers and upto what year? I am in the process or sorting out rims for my truck here in Aus and every one i ask here has not got a clue.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> All of the 6 lug Chevy trucks are the same pattern. From the 60s all the way up to now. the later rims (on the IFS trucks) have an offset that won't work with the older trucks though. </font color>

3. cheyenne_77

cheyenne_77 Registered Member

Thank you. It is hard here to build one of these rigs but persisting is paying off... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Also, the bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5" dia....but you prolly already new that... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> It could be worse - you could live in Sweden! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>