Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheel Vintiques?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by odoa3, Apr 9, 2005.

1. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Has anyone ever heard of or used rims by Wheel Vintiques? They are white spoke rims, almost identical to the US Wheel series 70. Have been having a hard time finding 15x10, eight lug, with the correct backspacing and ran across these.

2. Natedogg

Natedogg Newbie

wheel vintiques

i also am having a hard time finding 15x14 with a 8x6.5 bolt circle. wheel vintuques (559)251-6957 and bart wheels (708)458-9141 seem to be the only makers. :D

3. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Actually, Crager series 342 (black spoke) and US Wheels series 70 (white spoke) have 15x10, 8x6.5. I just cannot find anyone who has them in stock. :

4. Natedogg

Natedogg Newbie

wheel vintiques

summit racing carrys wheel vintiques. 1-800-230-3030. just bought mine.

5. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

You must be the reason they only have one rim in stock! :D Actually, I think I may have found a set. Going to have to pay through the nose for them. Normally around $49 a piece, and they are going to cost me $70. Oh well, cheapest I have been able to actually lay my hands on.

6. mikayak390

mikayak390 Registered Member

don't feel to bad I am in NJ where there is an auto parts or tire stores are every 5 miles and I can't get ordinary black wagon wheels either after two weekends of searching. Apparently no one makes them anymore.

I don't like chrome wheels on my burban and don't want to pay for chrome. If there is still a good supplier out there I am interested as well.

7. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

The Cragar Series 342 is a black spoke rim. They come in 15x10 and 8x6.5 lug pattern (Chevy 3/4 ton eight lug pattern.) I really like them, wish I could get a set. Summit is back ordered on them until May. They said drop shipping MAY be available. Give them a call and see. Pretty inexpensive as well. Don't quote me but I think they are around $63 a piece. You can see a pic of them on the Summitt site.

8. mikayak390

mikayak390 Registered Member

Thanks. I'll check them out. I hear American racing still makes them as well, just have not had time to look for a local dealer to verify it.

9. u2slow

u2slow 1/2 ton status

My buddy put a set of Wheel Vintiques 15x8" on his '58 F100 panel. The ones he got are a full steel wheel that accept OE hubcaps.