Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeled the White Knight today!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Well...Not really, but kinda. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (If the real White Knight reads....Hope you don't mind!)

These are shots from 1nsane 4x4 Racing, the map is called IRC and the truck is White Knight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those of you that play this game, White Knight is pretty cool. Only thing that kinda sucks is how easy it rolls over...Yell "BOO!" at it, and it rolls over. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The map IRC is pretty damn bad ass....one of the best I've played so far....Lots of pretty much impossible little trails and spots to articulate on. Not to mention a couple different RTI ramps and the log obsticle. :2thumbs:

You can get this stuff at www.insanegarage.com

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Man that is cool! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Where do I get a copy of that game? I have been looking for sometime now and I can not find it.

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

No kidding that things unstable. For the rockcrawling, I use the Ring and Pinion. If I'm doing any of the races, I use the Blue Knight Blazer. I tried the scorpioin, but it was worthless, IMO.

4. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

do you have to pay for the game or is it a free download? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine gave it too me when he got tired of it so I really can't answer. Don't know HOW he got tired of it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I guess he did...

6. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Look for it on kazaa I found my free trial there not as advance as what is show here but still fun as hell.

7. Zeus33rd

I got the full game from Kazaa. Search for "Crazy Car Race".

And I tried the Ring and Pinion Car....I didn't like it. Also got the Fire Ant, Centipede, Scorpion and IRC Cruiser. I liked the White Knight cause it's waaay bigger than the others and has so much HP it's almost rediculous. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

That's what got me messed up, to much power /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I had to have something with a little less power. I was killing myself regularely /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Wow... I need this game...

10. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think I found it!! Thanks for the tip KidJethro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Tell me more on how to get that game and how to get the trucks!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Zeus33rd

Damn game is pretty addicting. At firrst I played the actual race mode..where ya compete against the computer. That got boring pretty quick, so I moved onto the free roam mode. Thats the best part. Exploring a map and trying to find all the crazy little trails. I found a few onthe map in the pictures, that I can't get through. I worked on one trail in the above map for a couple hours last night. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I got about 95% of the way to the top, then I'd do something stoopid and tumble all the way back down to the bottom. lol.

13. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

Shiat, I just went and checked in the garage /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah, I was told about the game and the designers sent me an e-mail with pics. I have't tried it yet but I will. I have been told it has too much horsepower and it rolls over easy. How can it roll over at 102" of width ? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Cool to see though.

Someone has it available to upload it here ftp://209.50.241.41/

I just did and will try to play it when I have time

Other cars to upload are here

http://ig.homeip.net:8080/newig/

14. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Very cool Game guys! I downloaded everything and it works great. One thing, I couldnt get the IRC map to load - any advice?

White Knight, did you give someone permission to copy your rig? Youre making quite a name around the wheeling scene I guess! Keep up the good work - I really dig your rig! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

what is the point of that site? it seems really cool but i cant figure it out. how do you make the vehicles and can you use them in any computer game or what? seems very interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

No, I wasn't asked. I think the vehicles are made up from people on that site. I was told that they liked the vehicle and this was a tribute to white knight ???? I don't think the game is being sold. I'm not sure how it works but the forum on that site has a slew of stuff about it. They make new maps and stuff.

PS_ I'm hoping to be able to make a trip down to the states next year and meet some of the people from the boards. Assuming the budget is there.

17. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thank you very much i just got the game from the link you gave and cant stop playing /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    No, I wasn't asked. I think the vehicles are made up from people on that site. I was told that they liked the vehicle and this was a tribute to white knight ???? I don't think the game is being sold. I'm not sure how it works but the forum on that site has a slew of stuff about it. They make new maps and stuff.

PS_ I'm hoping to be able to make a trip down to the states next year and meet some of the people from the boards. Assuming the budget is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come awn down! If you plan to come to Missouri, I can get some good wheeling in as well as introduce you to the locals. We have a Canadian from Edmonton, Alberta who wheels with us all the time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sorry to hi-jack! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Er... Yes... the game is good...

19. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wow looks like a sweet way to kill some time.

what are the requirments for that game anyway!? think my athlon 750 could take it?

20. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    wow looks like a sweet way to kill some time.

what are the requirements for that game anyway!? think my athlon 750 could take it?

[/ QUOTE ]
    it should it just depends on how your system is set up video card and such /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif