Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin in Florance Junction this weekend

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by smp, Oct 29, 2002.

1. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

We've got a few rigs going down this weekend and looking for more not sure on the trails i'm thinking upper woodpecker on Sunday.

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Damn, you know I'd be there, but my junk is down right now. Doin a few modifications /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Well....we know you sure ain't workin....saw you were on line today on the board in the middle of the day....lol...in SLC UT for a FCCC (motorhome) class.....doin that TBI swap yet? Gettin ready to do the chalet....just gotta order the VSS...and find some time...

Azblazer

4. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

I should be out there, gonna try to break in a few mod's on my buddy's crusier... think we're going to start at lower woodpecker, run straight up & see how far we get... no clue what time we're going to be there yet though, with the drive I have to make, I might head out Sat evening.

5. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

we're supposed to be meeting at the Jambo campground @ 9, I'm actually heading out tonight & camping. might only be 2 of us from the way it looks. Maybe we'll see ya out there.

6. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

Well it looks like Sun morn we will run Martinez canyon if you want to come out meet us at the windmill by the trail at 9am.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif