Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin in the LUV

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MEPR, Jan 12, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

I just got the wheelin pics from yesterday uploaded. Follow the link in my sig and take a look around, tell me what ya think. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

looks like you had some fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

dont mean to be a twerp..but there are some nice shots of that "Hill"..but i dont see any of it...with the truck actually on it....thats what i wanna see! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    twerp

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Nice shots....unlike most he has a speedo zip tied to the column rather than a tach...or is that a factory option never seen a luv in person...

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

no that colum mounted gague is a tach. I would have had more pics of my truck climbing hills but my other friend couldnt make it so it was me and another friend of mine in the luv. Next time i go out ill make shure i have someone taking pics of the climbs.