Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin May 4th (Denver CO)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by firefighter184, Apr 29, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Day trip for all types and colors of 4x4s! Grocery getters to Monster Garage-types. Have a few takers so far, looking for more. Lot of snow up high still, thinking of Rollins Pass/ Jenny Creek. Ideas? Suggestions? Coming along? PM or e-mail me, or reply here. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Wheelin May 4th

[/ QUOTE ]
    Uhh, your post in the Trails forum says May 3rd (which is Saturday) and this one says May 4th (which is Sunday). Which day are ya actually going? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. firefighter184

May 4th. I stupid, just ask my wife...

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Ya might want to post an update in the Trails forum. Some folks may show up looking for ya on Saturday morning! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. firefighter184

Mannnnn. Maybe my wife is right? Dumb with a K5 is still better than smart with a heep, right? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

This gonna be a family type outing?

7. firefighter184

Family outing? Well, we won't be smoking crack or getting shitfaced /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif As far as I know, none of my guys are bringing kids, but a few girlfriends and wives are coming along. If your family wants to come along, I'm OK with that. Trucks is Trucks.

8. firefighter184

Kicking off at Wheat Ridge fire station 1 (3880 Upham Street) which is juts east of the Safeway at 38th and Wadsworth. Looking at 9:00am. Anybody wants to come, try to let me know here or by e-mail so I can plan around it all. Looks like we're headed to Rollins Pass/Jenny Creek. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. firefighter184

Texas Roadhouse poisoned me last nite. I am sicker than crap. I'm going to have to back out of this one. Sorry guys. Planning another trip the weekend of the 24th/25th. I'll let you know. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif