Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

***** WHEELIN NEXT WEEKEND***** and some other questions..! ! ! ! ! !!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jun 21, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ok, I forgot what the next Naches trip was sceduled for but I wanna go camping / wheelin next weekend! Even if its just camping, and who elses kids have dirtbikes? Hey BRONCOBOY !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Doug & Deana /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif we should all go, we have 2 dirtbikes, and Tracy has some too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and going closer to home for once would be less stressfull too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

That would be great if we had a few more weekends! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Our weekends are booked up for at least the next three between family stuff and getting the rest of little league finalized for the season. No dirtbikes... just dirt farmers! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We'll catch up to ya next time around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I heard the next naches camping trip was for sometime around the 3rd weekend of July, but not sure how firm that is...I know I need a few more weekends to get my truck running again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Im thinking its the 12th and 13th. Ill be there. Went to funny rocks and moon rocks last night. Took on some surious damage. It'll be fixed by then. Almost made it up the V at funny rocks. What a rush. Gatta remeber, im only 25 minutes from funny rocks. Then another 25 to Naches. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

I was planning for the 19-20th of July, that's what we were talking about last weekend. Going to be haeding out to Reiter on the 6th, if I can tear myself away from the shop for a few hours /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

dangit dangit dangit /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif i have friday - wednsday off, and nobody to wheel with.