Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin' next weekend!!! UPDATE !!!!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by SkulzNBonz, Oct 11, 2004.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Wheelin\' next weekend!!! UPDATE !!!!

Anyone in the general vicinity of OKC, or farther if you feel like driving, here's an open invite. We have a friend who's b-day is this week and wants to wheel Saturday. It just so happen's I got invited by the local Ramchargercentral crew, as well as a local club known as "Big Red (j)Heep" to wheel SE 29th and Dobbs. Apparently, this place is becoming the "goto" place here in central Oklahoma. Anyone who is interested post up, and we'll work out the details.

UPDATE: ok, more on terrain, Rock shelf, woods, ravines, hill climbs, and plenty o' mud. Fun for everyone!!!

John

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Re: Wheelin\' next weekend!!!

What kinda terrain?

3. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What kinda terrain?

[/ QUOTE ]

My question exactly.

If all the stars align I might try to make it.

4. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I am out, my blazer is starting the winter upgrades Friday with the tranny coming out(sold it to 4gunz). I am probably leaving Sat. AM for Grand Junction,CO to pick up my 203 and adapter for my 465 and going from there to Holland,TX to get my 205. I am going to make a weekend out of the deal, hope to see some of the CO countryside during the trip. I am out of the wheeling circuit until at least spring, maybe sooner, maybe later, got a wedding/honeymoon to plan and pay for in between times too /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif.

Krennen

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hope to see some of the CO countryside during the trip

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh your gonna see a $hitload of it. Especially if your going to Grand Junction. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

I can't make this one.

Ronnie

7. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am out, my blazer is starting the winter upgrades Friday with the tranny coming out(sold it to 4gunz). I am probably leaving Sat. AM for Grand Junction,CO to pick up my 203 and adapter for my 465 and going from there to Holland,TX to get my 205. I am going to make a weekend out of the deal, hope to see some of the CO countryside during the trip. I am out of the wheeling circuit until at least spring, maybe sooner, maybe later, got a wedding/honeymoon to plan and pay for in between times too /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif.

Krennen

[/ QUOTE ]

MAN!!!
    my uncle just came from Grand Junction,CO to get my moms CRV from her. that 203 has to be a good deal to drive that far! Drive safe!

8. SkulzNBonz

Terrain, from what I've been told, is mud, rock, loose rock, wash outs, and some serious off camber stuff that may combine all the elements. Everything I keep hearing is that this is a rough piece of land. When I can tell you further info, I will update. I have been told that carnage can be expected if you falter /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

John

9. SkulzNBonz

Re: Wheelin\' next weekend!!! UPDATE !!!!

TTT
    So do we have anyone from here going? Gunz, DP?

John

10. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

What are the times and where exactly is it?

11. SkulzNBonz

We are meeting at the Albertson's parking lot in Del City on 29th and Sunnylane (down the street from my house) between 12:00 (noon) and 12:30 Saturday the 16th.

John

12. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Hey John,

How was the trip?

I really wanted to make this one, but with my schedule on Saturday, I just couldn't get down there by 12:30.

13. SkulzNBonz

It was good. I'll have some pics posted on my webshots later today. I finally broke. Lost the spider gears in the rear. I can't imagine thats very common with an open diff, but I did it. Heck, everyone turned out being late. Lots of good stuff out there for as small of an area as it was.

John

14. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I finally broke

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John,
    If you only knew how long I have been waiting for this day /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. You do realize that this entitles to me talking smack about your 3.08 10 bolts any time I feel like it, especially after all the smack you talk about my 60/14 combo. I am just upset that I was not there with the camera to witness it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. You might as well start looking for another one after you get the one I have, because the challenge of you following me anywhere I want to go at Diz still stands you 1/2 ton throttle junky /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Oh, on a serious note, what is the status on the yard beast up for auction?

Krennen

15. SkulzNBonz