Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin Next Weekend

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

So we are on for wheeling next weekend right? Are we going to run the Lower Raw Deal? Just wondering. I spent half of today working on the truck, and my days off this week I will be spending under my truck getting her ready.

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Still undecided. Looks like that is the most likely candidate for now...

3. FWP

FWP CRS

I'm heading to TM road saturday morning. Maybe around 6 am (time not decided yet, but it will be early). A couple of guys I wheel with up here are coming down with me with a YJ and an XJ.

4. Hossbaby50

I got a question. Do you have to cross the river up there at TM road to get to the Lower Raw Deal, or any other trail we might run this weekend? If so I will have to add reinstall breather lines to my list of to do's.

My situation is, I am going to do everything possible to be there this weekend. I have got a fair amount of crap to do, but I think I can get it done.

I am a maybe to yes as of right now for wheeling this weekend. What is everyone else's status?

Harley

5. FWP

FWP CRS

Harley, Raw deal is close to the freeway, no "river crossing", but it may be wet out there. See Russ' other posts, for further details. As for other trails (for example Terminator), I wouldn't recommend that you run them without bigger tires and rock protection. I will be on a limited time schedule that morning, I have to be home by noon, other engagement to get to. I probably will run a hard trail, depending on weather conditions. I have to play it by ear right now.

6. Hossbaby50

I am out for this weekend. I have to work. My boss popped it on me last minute. He needs me to work the Fishing/Hunting Expo at the Civic Center Friday & Saturday. (both of my days off) /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Oh well, more money for the rig I guess. Sorry man. Wish I could have gone.

I wanted to go and try out my new 14bff with my custom gold diff cover. You guys need to stop letting me get bored. Last weekend I was changing the gear oil, and I got a wild hair, so I painted my diff cover gold and the cover bolts silver. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I guess this weekend will give me the $ I need to get rock protection though, so I guess its all good.

Harley