Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin pics 56k killer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Jul 17, 2005.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeah so after i got outta work jim and i went over to the sandpits to do a lil wheeling and such. It was pretty fun to keep seeing how much my truck can actually get up and over. Jim's truck had a lil bit of trouble w/ the whole IFS thing.. was on 3wheels a few times. Fun stuff

Poosing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Me and my freshly painted top..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jim's burb
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jims burbs got a 6" lift and some 35's if anyone was wondering...

2. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

could i please get the paint code for your k5 and does that have a metalic in it? i actualy like that more than the hawaian blue i have. nice pics k5 looks great sub aint bad either for a ifs rig

balzer

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

hey,, yeah i would like the color code myself... the tailgate is the closest color code we could find for it. That was done w/ a spraycan, the truck was repainted at some point so its not factory GM that we know of. I say go to ur local custom paint mixer and look up late 80's gm paint codes. We had our mix it up and put it in a spray can for us. thanks for the comments!

4. mudslinger99

mudslinger99 1/2 ton status

Looks like you guys had a good time :waytogo: A buddy of mine has a Blazer that looks a lot like yours.. I would like to have a spot like that to ride in with all those hills to climb.. Is it private or public property or what ?

I like that Burb the color looks good on that truck.. I have been looking for a Burb or a Tahoe for the wife and that color is about what we thought about getting..

For you fellows that want the color code my budies is about that same color.. If you tell me where to find the paint code on it I will call him and have him tell me what it is and post it here so you can try to get a match..