Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin Pics from New years SNOW ***

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTBLAZER89, Jan 18, 2006.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Finally got pics from our trip on New years weekends. I went with Jared (HD-10) he was ridin in the blue Jeep. My buddy was in the white TJ and Jared's buddy in the blue first gen. The other trucks were just on the trail too. Nothin extreme, but the weather:eek1: It poured all morning, and then turned to sleet with hurricane force winds. The blue first gen broke a rear u-joint then proceeded to destroy both front stubs trying to get out. We replaced the rear joint. but apparently the u-bolts had loosened or something because as soon as we tried to move it the pinion spun up and broke the second joint:doah: He had to leave it up there that day. When they went to get it the next day there was too much snow so it spent a week in the mountains. The pic with the blue Silverado sideways was funny. Anyway here are the pics.

:D

Bald Mountain.JPG

Bald Mountain 2.JPG

Bald Mountain 3.JPG

Bald Mountain 4.JPG

Bald Mountain 6.JPG

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Man, that looks like a lot of fun. I love snow - unfortunately, we don't get much in Oklahoma.

3. MTBLAZER89

Here are a few more. The rest of the people that were with us. Two giant trees fell across the trail on the way out:eek1: Kinda scary because all the trees were creaking pretty loudly while we were cutting them out of the way.

110_1014.JPG

110_1017.JPG

110_1020.JPG

110_1005.JPG

110_1021.JPG

4. MTBLAZER89

Last ones. My little poser shot, and my body damage:doah: I got hit by the blue first gen:eek1: I was about 50 yards behind him waiting to make the turn for the nect climb. His carb puked out and he was rolling down backwards. Without the engine running he couldn't get it stopped. Wet brakes prolly didn't help much either. Nobody was hurt, and the damage was minimal:D I know the guy in the first gen got pics too, but I haven't gotten them yet.

110_1022.JPG

110_1023.JPG

Bald.JPG

110_1033_2.JPG

110_1034_2.JPG

5. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Looks like it was a pretty good time. That was some nasty weather.

That body damage shouldn't be too hard to fix. At the least you can buff out the other guys paint and keep the dents. Looks better with the victims blood still on it though!

Al

6. MTBLAZER89

ehh I don't really care about the damage or the paint. It gives it character:D