Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin pics... Massamachusettes style!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TruckNutzDude, Dec 3, 2003.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

It's only 3, but I've been waiting to get some of MY pics up here. I'll have pics of my new rig up soon since this is of my old 3/4 ton K5. Hope you like. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifnice truck

3. TruckNutzDude

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I liked it, but traded it to a friend for a very clean stock blazer and 1 ton axles. I miss my 4.88 gears and the detroit in the rear, but I should have gone 5.13's in the first place anyways /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

id probably try that hole with my 33's if there was someone there with a winch /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Nice...when are the Massholes meeting up? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks like fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It would take me forever to get all that mud off my chrome. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    I don't really attempt anything thats watery and deeper than my tranny line... i know it ain't water tight right now. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Seems like every time ive seen people run in watery mud much deeper than that and i hear of a tranny or engine blowing. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Maybe its just the curse of hollister hills along with trucks catching on fire too. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice...when are the Massholes meeting up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon... I'm getting guys around here ready to take all the CK5'ers up to "the beacon" You'll like it... trust me /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif We'll also be playing in that mud in my pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It ain't deep until it's up to your waterpump and you aren't having fun until you're working the pedals underwater. hehe.

The pictures above is what I'm used to running... and if possible I try to find some deep water to wash off in.

I need some new door seals though, wet feet suck.

9. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

hey sweet pics...wait two weeks 20th-29th ill be able to make it.....i also wanna check out marks 1 ton /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..is that after we swapped the axles...i looks like it but im not sure...

10. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

East Coast in da house!! AWESOME!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Where were you wheeling? Is it the place you are planning the "gathering" of the Crawlers? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

NICE MASS. STYLE! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i live in Lexington when i'm not at school here in Boulder. I usually drove down to the Cape to do wheeling on powerline trails...and the beach's in P-Town /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif but that gets expensive for permits. but i'll be back for winter break, no truck though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but i (Ofcourse) have a friend with a fullsize blazer so if you guys are planning shtuff, i'de def be interested in it! and for the summer i'll be back in Mass. and will need to supplement my now-usual dose of the rockies. Nothin' like drivin half way across country in a Jimmy! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

12. TruckNutzDude

Sorry for the late replies to your posts, I've been busy doing an axle swap and grinding calipers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'd hate to do mud much deeper than what's around here, in spots it's up to my bumper and that's deep enough for me /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Yes this is the K5 after we did the 3/4 ton swap on it... I wheeled it a lot before I traded it. Marc isn't the only one who went 1 ton buddy (see my sig!) I'd like to take the East Coaster's out to wheel in a few spots, we can plan a get together anyways, but the snow kind of ruined the wheeling plans (rock ledges + snow = /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif) I'll make a post in the East Coast forum and try to get some dates down... now we just have to wait for the weather /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. TruckNutzDude

Here's some wheelin' buddies of mine and pics from previous trips /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    Land HOOOOOO!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And that's the Widomaker... You're welcome Ryan! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

That is some quality muck ya got there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Will it still be accessable with a couple feet of white crap?

15. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

thanks rob!!!! and yea its easy to get to even in snow and to all the ck5er's the black chevy step side is my baby and with new 3/4 tons and 410's i am happy right

16. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

great pics man,if it wasn't 28 degrees out i'd head to my spot with the DD. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif