Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheelin' Video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Polaris, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Wheelin\' Video

I finally learned how to put all the 30 second clips together that a friend sent to me. I know she has more but I need to beat them out of her /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif (kidding).
    I wouldn't recommend it for dial-up connections. Wanted to keep the quality.
    Show Me The Vid

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Wheelin\' Video

very cool video /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HELL YES!!!

4. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

interesting video...sad to not see any heeps...you run with a club or something? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Our favorite heep guy was not able to make it that weekend. He is a lot of fun really. Why is it sad not to see any though? I do have some still shots of one going down a dropoff into a really excellent mud pit at http://polariswebdesign.com/lday02.htm
    I thought that would flip for sure but after some struggling, they made it! Many cheers to them. I didn't even try it /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif We are going locally this weekend, hopefully both days. I had to leave the shop where I was helping hubby change his axle shafts, so I could get the kids home and to bed. He broke his right front axle shaft in 2 places. I saved the inner spline piece to make it into something crafty as a souvenir /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ok enough babbling. Said I was gonna clean the house.

6. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

GOT to get my butt in gear with that video! I have about 5 minutes of that jeep trying and tryin and trying to run that pit, to no avail. Then about 5 mintues of Trev's truck driving through it like it were pavement. Ok, off to bug my video copying buddy.....