Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling BigBear Monday???

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bill4rest, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

Might be going up let me know if anyone is interested in going.

2. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

Welp I had a pretty good time for what I was driving ran 3N93. I must say I lost some technical skills driving locked front and rear for so long...but I got it back after awhile. Wheeling a big full size is a bit different than the Samurai . not much carnage, new rocker panel, some not so buffable pin stripes and I pulled back the lip on my 12 bolt cover. The V8 was nice, the auto was nice too but I missed my compression braking. I did notice one thing i really really liked......the space inside:)

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Glad you had fun wheel'n the blazer! Are you going to go to the Azusa mud run this Sunday?...you don't have to bring the blazer...but we reserve the right to mock you if you bring the zuk.

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, come on out to Azusa. There are 3 other trucks coming out from Basilone road area. Hook up with them and caravan up here. It'll be a cool day to meet and greet everyone. So far we've got something like 14 trucks going.

5. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

Nope, I kinda wish I was. The wife say's I need to work on the house:(