Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling in Norway

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Espen88k5, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Some friends of mine and I started a club... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif well anyhooth here's the link: www.chevrolet4x4.com

tell me what you think /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

Hey Espen, have not seen you in a while. Are you going to be around CK5 more? Nice site /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

3. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I will try to come around more often. We finaly moved into our new house last week so the last 6 months have been real busy. This is the best place on the net though, so as the days get shorter I will defenetly be around more. Have plans to sell my Blazer and start over with a older one. They are dropping in value fast here and I could build another one for 1/4 the money I spent on mine. They are selling good condition 80-84 models for around 3000USD and I'm hoping I will get 9000 for mine with the lift and two new sets of 35 12,5... we'll see.

Good to be remembered /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

There are a lot of new people that have not had a chance to get to know you, But I definitely remember you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif, Norway is the most distant place that I have shipped stickers to /forums/images/icons/grin.gif. As a matter of fact, I still have the card you sent me when you ordered stickers /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Keep us updated on your pending project /forums/images/icons/cool.gif.