Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling next week.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NoRulz, Feb 19, 2003.

1. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

ok, next week, Tuesday to Friday (25th-28th) we're 'wheeling Table Mesa, gonna do pretty much everything out there. We have a few friends coming down from New Mexico, & going to try to hit everything up that way. If any of y'all have any days off & want to head out to run or even spectate, let me know, & I'll get ya some details.

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Damn, what happened to wheelin Saturdays and Sundays /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

damn, I wish I had some get out of school free days but my attendance has sucked so unless you can get a medical release dsaying it for the good of my body? plus my truck isn't done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

well, they're coming in from NM, so weekends are drive time. Running all week. Should be fun, just wish we could get a few more people out there.

5. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

tell ya what strap my warn 8274 on the back of your rig and tow me around /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif should be great for my gas mileage [​IMG]

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I'm going to try to at least be there for Armagedon on Friday. We've talked to long about doing it together for me to miss it if I can possibly be there. However, I'm now working again, which in this case is both good an bad. It's good that I can now expect to pay bills and start building on my rig again. Bad in that I can't cut loose much in the week.

7. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Actually, the way it's looking, I wouldn't hold my breath. Looks like next week is gonna get cancelled. Almost everybody from NM has bailed, only 1 guy still wants to come. 2 rigs & 3 people camping for a week just don't sound fun anymore. I should know in a few what the final call is going to be on this.

8. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

yup, this run is dead... sorry to tease ya there Russ.

9. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Hey, no sweat, I ran into problems with my new hybrid front springs, and my front cage just didn't materialize due to my being indecisive about exactly how I wanted to build it. I do now have new rear springs though! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif