Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling Pics, Topless & Doorless

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Polaris, May 5, 2003.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

The truck. What were you thinking?
    Webshots
    The Blazer did better than expected. For open diffs and crappy ones at that, it went through some tough stuff! This was my first organized trail ride. They inspected each truck and rated it on a scale of 1-5, 1 being stock and 5 being extremely built. Mine got a 2 /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. However, my hubby and the other guy we were with got 3's. With the proper amount of begging I got bumped up to a 3. There were about 15 trucks in our group and I was the only girl. The guys were skeptical but I held my own and kept up without a problem. After the big ride, just us 2 couples went out and went to the top of McCaslin Mountain. I thought I broke things a couple of times and thank God for skidplates, but it's all good. The view from the top was breathtaking. There were Osprey circling around by us. That was Saturday, then yesterday we went to the Pipeline. I did some rock climbing. Damn near rolled the Blazer, scared the crap out of myself and the guys that were trying to help. In the end, I made it up the hill. Lockers are a must before I attempt that again! I drove the 3 hours home (had to go way out of my way to pick up my kids) and the Blaze is ready to roll again. Woohoo! I guess maybe a pic from that album could be in the CK5 calendar, but I'm not crazy about any of them. I tried, and had fun doing it!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

cool pics Andrea, you should have worn your bikini under your cloths then you coulda stripped down and climbed on the hood for the money shot.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    cool pics Andrea, you should have worn your bikini under your cloths then you coulda stripped down and climbed on the hood for the money shot.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pervert!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Just a bit too shy I guess /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Thought about it but it's just not my style. LOL. I might, if it warms up here, have a retake out in the backyard which is fairly scenic itself. I also was thinking of taking a seat under the hood with some tools, or getting out the Sawzall, or something. Any and all ideas are welcome. The most skin I'd show though (with hubby's approval) would be a swimsuit top & shorts. No bikinis, says this mom of 3, unless stretch marks are in style. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    would be a swimsuit top & shorts.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif [ QUOTE ]
    Pervert!!

[/ QUOTE ] hehehehehe!!!!1

6. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Looks like some good wheelen I hope to make it out to Wisconsin some day /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    And thanks for the topless pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Swinging from the new pink bars running topless and playing in the mud your husband is a lucky man
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Looks like you had a blast! Any carnage from on either one of yours or trevors trucks? Memorial day doesn't look very promising right now. But I'm trying to get my friends to go wheeling for my birthday weekend (First weekend of June). I swear I will make it to pipeline SOMETIME this year........... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I feel the need for dents /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good pics! Its cool that ya made it through the muck even though u rig isnt uber-built yet, shows driving skill! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

9. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Well we sure would like to have you along sometime again! There were not enough Blazers there. However, on the Saturday trail ride the leader had a first gen. It sounded pretty good! There is a trail ride up here in Rhinelander this Saturday /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I am going to go if not to just see how some of these local guys ride. I feel a bit uneasy about them so I need to find out if I'm justified in that feeling. No carnage on either truck. Trevor realizes that his truck has it's limitations versus the old one. On Friday I might be headed to Dan Bergin's shop in Appleton to deliver some axles and pick up a Detroit for Trev /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

10. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    shows driving skill!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thanks, that's what I thought /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.