Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wheeling places......

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by trouble1, Jan 9, 2003.

1. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

I'm going to do a 5 month trek around the states, and am looking for decent spots to wheel and events that should be cool.....maybee meet some of y'all. Ideas????? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

June, Sand Lake Oregon, We are planning "Dunefest". Not 100% on the dates yet, but if you check the NW board there will be more info on it. Other than that, there are lots of dunes/sand area's as well as the TSF (Tillamook State Forest) and other random hot-spots.

Hope to see you at Dunefest in the Northwest.

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Headbanger

Headbanger 1/2 ton status

When do you figure you'll hit So. Cal.(if at all)? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

Definatly going to California....never been, wanta go. One thing that comes to mind about California would be beaches, Tiki bars, and Bikinis!!!Summertime looks like the time. I was actually thinking about a month before Blazer Bash, that put Moab on the way back here from there, just in case I break any thing at the Bash /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I'm at least kinda close to people I know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif Why, when is a good time for there????also, when I get there can you point me in the right direction for mod trails????

5. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

If coming east of miss. river let me know.Lots of stuff here.Want to do long trip with wife in next couple years. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

California has Pismo Beach, a lot of other dune places(too hot in summer though). And tons of trails to hit, Hollister for one! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. Headbanger

Headbanger 1/2 ton status

There are a ton of trails in the San Bernardino mtns, and summertime is perfect for those trails(not too hot, not too cold)and besides that, the beach is only a couple of hours from Big Bear!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

Kool.....I'll let u know when I get closer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif