Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling soon anyone?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by ProJunkRacing, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

Hey I just got my brake hoses etc need to bleed system bolt my bed down wire switch for fuel pump , and fans , and wire my alternator and my junk is trail ready . Anyone planning a trip soon

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

There is a large wheeling trip planned for April 28-30 in Rockport Ill if you want to go, everyone is welcome. We are leaving around 6am and will arrive around 11. It is $40 for the weekend and I believe food is included one of those nights.

Here is the post on pirate

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442512

The guy Howie is a local wheeler and president of the iowa association of 4wd clubs. He had a wheeling get together for his birthday 6 years or so ago and it has turned into a yearly thing. Last year we went to Disney.

3. dheavychevy38

dheavychevy38 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Goin to the cliffs sunday

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

See my post about the Carnage Crawl at Flat Nasty. If you want some good wheeling for the weekend, come on down. May 6-7, 2006.

Post up on www.capitalcitycrawlers.com under the signup if you are going.

5. zeroz400

zeroz400 1/2 ton status

My friend talks to a guy on mypsace who has a unofficial off road club but heres some info on an upcoming event:

No confirmed date for geneva yet, but we do have a tennative date for our spring mud Fest in Fox Lake.
    Its looking like Saturday May 14th (I think) will be an all day Mud Fest with side by side mud pits, a hill climb (maybe), log crawling, a frame twister, and car crushing!
    We are still hammering out the details but I`ll keep you all posted.
    Thanks,
    Carl

I hope i can make it there with my truck, otherwise i should just scrap my truck :eek1: