Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wheeling this sunday .anyone up for it ?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chubbybob, Oct 27, 2004.

1. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

there will be a couple of us heading either to browns camp on sunday or if we dont get enough people going we will be going up the washougal river wheeling up on my friends property (thats on the washington side of the river just out of camas) he has some cool little trails but just up the dirt road from his place there are a couple of real good hill climbs and some mud holes. we will be looking for different areas with crawling if we can find it.
    it will mostly be just some mild stuff that would be fun with 35s so anyone could go.

2. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

About what time would you all be heading up there?
    I have some things going on in the afternoon but i am free in the am. I would go then /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Ill see when we are leaving for sema.

4. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    About what time would you all be heading up there?
    I have some things going on in the afternoon but i am free in the am. I would go then /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure it will be early.
    I will have more info about it tommarow night and I will post more up then. just seeing if there are others interested.

5. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Ill see when we are leaving for sema.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good.

oh and we need to get together before you leave to talk about picking that stuff up for me from my friends in vegas.

6. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

wish you guys werent so far away /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif.....i get tired of wheelin with the little dogs /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif(jeeps)

7. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I would go if I didnt have to work /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

8. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Youre just afraid to get it dirty /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Or is the wife crackin the whip now that youre livin together /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif
    We're leaving around 2pm so Ill see. You just goin up the river? How far is it from here?

9. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We're leaving around 2pm so Ill see. You just goin up the river? How far is it from here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you all decide where you are going?
    I think i am going to be able to make it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

im ready to get it dirty. its only been a year, besides Ive got some big mud tires to tear the trail up with /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.

11. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Youre just afraid to get it dirty /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Or is the wife crackin the whip now that youre livin together /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure you know now but we are heading to browns camp on sunday morning.
    we are meating at rogers camp parking lot at 9am.

I just got the hitch done on my camper so I can tow the pig up there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    im borowing scotts trailer and will probably leave around 7:30 in the morning.

have fun down in vegas at sema /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i tried to find ya'll on my bike but no luck i was surrprised at how many trails were already shut down.hope ya had a safe trip.i don't know if it was one of yours but i really liked the trailer with fold down fenders /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif