Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling this weekend.Thanks

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Thanks for having me out this weekend to go wheeling with everyone who went. I had a GREAT time. I saw some very cool stuff and learned alot. I learned alot about what I NEED to get done to go rocking with these AZ guys. These guys here in AZ are a tad nuts and these rocks are ruthless and large. So protection and tire size is key. I appreciate the chance to get out and enjoy the outdoors and the wheeling we all love. Thanks guys (and lady) for make a hell of a day. Thanks to all that drove (Rob, Marv, Darrall, and Fred especially since I stole a ride with him) and everyone else too. I also gained a whole new respect for 1/2 ton axles this weekend. Right up until the point where Marv destroyed a front ujoint. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (had to mention it) But he jinxed himslef by talking crap about 1 tonners.

Thanks to you all for a great day and a great experience.

Harley Smith

2. FWP

FWP CRS

You're welcome anytime! Glad to have you out with us.

Pics will be up soon after we fix a few things /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif