Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheeling, when?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

So when is the next night run? I need to setup my timetable to finish my projects for the next outing. I am rewelding my bumper as I write this, sliders are in but need bracing, and cable shifter needs to go in. I can be ready Friday if necessary but need to know if I need to push it on the projects.

This weekend is OK for me. Next weekend (July 10) isn't. The weekend of the 17th is good.

I am wanting to do Lower Terminator or Predator or something like that. Preferable TM, definitly at night. Friday or Saturday nights are fine for me.

Harley

P.S. Slider pics (here you go Paul)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/122906310/157520345SqkxXb
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/122906310/157520642fFmGhi
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/122906310/157520894ZjTDvC
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/122906310/157521302fOlqHo

made from 2 pieces of 1.5" .250 wall welded together and 1" .120 wall round tube kickers. 63" long on top and 60" bottoms.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Nice sliders /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I don't think I can do a big dog trail yet. If you guys would ever do a night run on something real tippy and flexy but still safe ( like fr42 ) I could shine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If it were also something you guys could help me through, and thought I could make , I would do it . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

BTW Fri the 16th I was hoping to maybe get some guys together and race Slydog with the wifes car at Firebird

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

This week, starting thursday, I'm heading to the White Mountains from Thursday thru Monday for the 4th weekend. Gota get away from this heat. Pulling the Blazer up, and going to putz around and do some fishing with the kids and hang out maybe find some forest roads to explore.

So this weekend is out for me but don't let that stop you.

Have a good time if you head out his weekend.

You pick the nights, and I will see what happens.

Rob

4. FWP

FWP CRS

I'm pretty busy the next few weekends. Why don't you take your time, get everything ready to run, and we'll go from there as far as a date to wheel.

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I'm currently workin on a deal to get me some new tires and rims, hopefully by this next weekend, but who knows, was going to see about undercarriage lights as well, YEAH!!! MORE LIGHTS!!!

Will let ya know how i come along on things, as i really want to hit some trails again soon.

6. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

Afret i fix my tranny leak any weekend is as good as the next one for me.

Andrew

7. Hossbaby50

TTT when is good for people. I will be back in town this weekend and should be able to run. Just about any weekend is good for me though. So whenever. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Harley

8. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

dam the only thing I can wheel is the 86...but I want to keep it nice, maby the lockers will temp me.. Just post when and I will have a chat to see what they want to do... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

If all goes well I will wheel what I can beginning Sat night roughly. Trying to juggle some things to get done the easiest /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. FWP

FWP CRS

I'm busy this weekend, but next Friday night (23rd) is good for me. I've been itchin to get out again

11. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

If I can get a late shift on saturday (24th) I will be up for another friday (23rd). But saturday nights are a lot easier on me.

12. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I'm up for friday 23rd or Sat 24th. Just let me know.

Mike

13. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Saturday 24th would be better for me. Were abouts do ya want to go?

14. Hossbaby50

I want to run Lower Terminator at Table Mesa on Friday night. I am up for suggestions though. I want something other then Raw Deal though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif since I have run it 4 times in a row.

Mike, you can probably make Lower Terminator without much problems, but you will have to be ready to set it down on the rockers and possibly beat them up a little.

Jay, I don't know if the Burb is up to Lower Terminator without lockers.

Harley

15. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I think terminator is doable with the new by-pass on Z-turn (not sure who started that as a by-pass though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif). It WILL get the rockers, not might -> WILL. I talke to my boss and am going in at 1PM on sat so friday night works for me. I am up for predetor also (just don't remember where it is exactly) but that trail has a squeeze that is not for those with tops/windows. I guess we can play it by ear as usual.

16. 87GMCJimmy

Thanks Harley! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Because of you I just got done hacking off my rockers! /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif I just needed a little motivation. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I plan on picking up some steel monday and building sliders by friday. Every time I cut my truck I get a good laugh b/c I always finding bondo at least 1/4 inch thick. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

See ya friday!
    Mike

17. 87GMCJimmy

stupid double post....